Riders in Paris

I've been working on this video during my spare time all summer long and finally I can say it worthed waiting. At the beginning I was filming anytime I could and collecting random footage I really didn't know what to do with. But then I though that the perfect "glue" that could hold all together were the friendship and the good moments spent in a city: Paris.
Longoarding made me meet nice people who are passioned for film and we shooted just for fun... now I want to thank them all!

But while I was trying to edit the clip, something really interesting happened.
I showed my project to my brother, who told me that a good sound was needed, and he maybe had an idea. That's how I met The Marphoi Project, who was able to match up the perfect sound in some days.

The hardest part was to communicate via email and wait for new details, but finally everything was cool. I hope to collaborate again with him, and all the people that helped me in this project.

Now let's put on some good headphones and enjoy the video!


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Globe Occy Bamboo - review

My all around setup - Earthwing Crewzer 38

Caliber trucks Plugs