Rome, Bologna, Vienna, Bratislava, Nitra, Prague, Kozakov, Strasbourg, Paris, Bilbao. Hard to ride this deck again after all the cities it visited, Rut gave it a second life as an artwork!
Here how my Comet Ethos 40 looks like after I chopped off the nose and part of the kick tail. The nose had some bad cracks and the tail was wrapping and I realized it was not necessary on a deck I use for dh. I also drilled some new holes on the back truck to have a longer wheelbase. I actually ride a symmetrical setup with randal 180mm 42° and divine barrel bushings 90a. increasing the wb by about 2cm handmade wheelwells lighter and easier to carry! Here's some footage on my local hill
Guardo le foto e mi sbalordisco sempre di più di ciò che abbiamo fatto! Stanchi dei banchi di scuola e fomentati dal caldo che stava facendo in questi giorni, Damiano Colazzo ed il sottoscritto abbiamo deciso di avventurarci in un trip alquanto insolito e mal organizzato. A farci compagnia Alì detto il Negro , conosciuto solo al momento della partenza: testardo, disordinato e rompi palle, se la skatea che è una meraviglia! Il Negro Il Negro - roock to fakie In pochi giorni di organizzazione e con pochi soldi carico in macchina gli skate, la fotocamera, la videocamera, tanta roba precucinata e questi due barboni per avviarci esaltati verso Osimo, alla volta dell' S.O.S Osimo skatepark . Non tutto è andato come previsto: in viaggio ci rendiamo conto che la videocamera ha seri problemi e non funziona come dovrebbe e appena arrivati al park il Negro si rovina con una brutta caduta sul vert. Ma non fa niente! per fortuna eravamo carichi di spiri...
On 1st of may I had a trip from Paris to the Versailles' gardens. We have two very old french bicycles bought for cheap prize and fixed as best as we could. It's been the really first test of our rides and our legs! There was a killer unexpected hill on tha way, hard (to us) on the way up and hard (for the 70's brakes) downhill, but it worthed. pretending to be pros...
Commenti
Posta un commento